View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 03:19 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Although I wasn't happy about their effort in Shawinigan and Drummondville , all teams lose games and I'm not worried about it. Even with the streak ending , there were still positives to consider. Dubeau has made a complete 180 degree turn and is now proving Flynn to be a genious by not acquiring another goaltender. The defence has been playing considerably better and is keeping the shots down or to the outside. Melindy finally realized he isn't Bobby Orr and Dave Brown's son and has simplified his game. The Saulnier line scored a 5 on 5 goal this weekend and the Jaskin/Danault/Barbashev line continues to dominate. We also roll with four capable lines without being a liabillity. Last , but not least, Haas has really picked up his hockey play in the last 5 games. I'm not sure if it's a confidence thing but he looks like a complete different player and hasn't looked out of place. Overall I'm not worried one bit as I'm sure Flynn will light a match under the team for the big game against Halifax. I'm very anxious to see how well we pan out with Dubeau playing atop his game and with the addition to Danault and the play of Jaskin.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote