View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Derby
Pilsners in Prague

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafox View Post
Yeah, we don't have alot of flexibility with the roster right now with Wiz out for who knows how long. I imagine that Brass and Aucoin are at the top of the trade board followed by Umby and Toots. The culture looks to be considerably improved with Johnson, Wiz, Dubinsky, and Anisimov in the room, so supposed leaders like Umby and Toots may be moveable.

I think at this point it is going to depend alot on where we are at the trade deadline and what the kids on the blue line show over the next stretch. Moore has been one of our best on the back end, Erixon has some impressive possession and passing skills, and Savard is IMO still a question mark. If two of these guys can step up I can easily see a trade for more assets at the draft.

At this point I am really interested to see the trade deadline moves, because with young guys like ROR, Nino and Loktionov asking for trades we might be able to add some young high potential players for cheaper than normal.
I'd have reservations about moving Tyutin. He's a good embassador for the Russians on the team. He loves Columbus and has made it his home. I like his game, most of all, but his "culture contributions" in regards to other important team pieces is a value we shouldn't overlook.