Thread: Trade Rumors
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Whiskeypete

vCash: 500
there is a whole lot of WTF and GTFO in here....

Ovechkin - dude has never lived up to the hype, period. has world class talent, but is to often a no show. LA has enough guys with this issue. contract is immovable at $9M+ and a reduced cap coming next year. to get him means at least Kopi or Richards and that is a big hell no. remember when LA was weak down the middle and Stoll was the #2. yeah let's not forget the past

Iginla - seriously? that train left the station years ago and to keep bringing it up is useless. if DL was going to do that deal, it would have been done years ago before he traded away picks, assets and brought carter in. iginla will retire and i think there will still be trade proposals for him. the cost would be less, but it likely would mean the loss of a top prospect and another #1. i would rather keep the likes of Toffoli and the draft pick.

i read that Dean does a re-evaluation every year at the 20 game mark. this year i would think that has been halved and he will do this at some point during this roadie. if anything happens it likely will happen in the next week.