View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Montecristo

vCash: 500
Bruins draft

Doug Hamilton- he's been very steady for Boston so far and has been way better on the defensive end then I expected. He's chipped in a few assists and has been effective on the PP.

Alex khoklachev- was vastly unimpressive in the khl but from world juniors and back to junior he's been a premier forward. Still has to improve his defensive play if he wants to be a top 6 guy for the B's though

3rd round- Anthony camara- he's been good for Barrie this year and has me thinking he has a chance to be more then just an energy guy at the NHL level as hes been putting up numbers even without mark Scheifele

Brian ferlin- Cornell forward took a step back this year and still has a lot to prove

Rob o gara- stay at home type d man playing for Yale and is very developmental. Lots to improve on but he could be Adam mcquaids successor in 5 years if he continues to improve

Lars volden- developmental goalie from Norway. Long ways away but shows promise

Pretty good draft for the Bs as the OHL picks have been particularly impressive. Camara is probably their best value pick because now I see his floor as an NHL 4th liner that hits and fights, but his ceiling is that of a 2nd-3rd line power forward since his skating and touch around the net have dramatically improved since his draft year.

Montecristo is online now   Reply With Quote