View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 05:43 PM
MattyMo35
Schwartz Be With You

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLBLUES44 View Post
I really like Josh Morrissey. where do you guys think he will go? there a possibility we could grab him and have a potential partner for petro in two years? would also love to grab Roy with one of our 2nd rounders. I do hope that we atleast take one HIGH risk HIGH REWARD player in one of the first two rounds. I think with how management runs things and the team cohesion we've built with hitch at the helm someone who's a high risk player could really benefit and mesh with us rather than go to a team like the isles and probably cause a problem like niederreiter etc.
The majority of our picks in 2012 were high risk, high reward guys. Schmaltz, Kurker, Maceachern, and Parayko all have a long way to go before they sniff the NHL, but all have the potential to be impact players. I kind of hope for the opposite. Somebody that will be a 2nd or 3rd line forward, or a 2nd pairing Dman in the reasonably near future, but maybe doesn't have much higher potential than that. I haven't even really looked at the draft class, so I can't name anyone in particular.

MattyMo35 is offline   Reply With Quote