View Single Post
02-03-2013, 05:50 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Savi View Post
I've been impressed with what I've seen from PSG these last couple of weeks. Defensively they have been WAY better than earlier in the season. They were impressive at Bordeaux last week imo. And I love Verratti, he reminds me of Xavi.

Both Lyon and Marseille lost this weekend. I think PSG will take off now.

Meh, they still are very inconsistent. They were pretty good against Toulouse in French Cup, then they had a BRUTAL performance against Lille but somehow managed to win and on Friday everything just went their way.

I still can't see the quality, when they're supposed to control the game and play in positional attack they're awful to watch. Both games against Ajaccio this season come to my mind - just sit back for 90 minutes and watch PSG struggle to create anything. Admittedly, they've sorted their defence out and they've done it without both Alex and Thiago Silva. Sakho's been impressive lately and even Armand and Camara managed a start.

It certainly helps that Marseille as well as Lyon are imploding, but still can't say I'm impressed with PSG.

BTW Matuidi is a beast, fantastic player. A bit underrated I reckon though the quality is definitely there.

Valverde is offline   Reply With Quote