View Single Post
02-03-2013, 09:26 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
@ me being called a troll. Rayzor, are you feelin okay?

Did Rayzor really type that?

3.42 GAA, .907 SV%, and 19 wins....which is BETTER than last year. I know he's had a few bad games lately, but did you forget his dominance last weekend in SSM, or his winning five of the previous six, including a shut-out and two 1 GA or fewer games? I'll admit he's streaky, but to say there "isn't a lot of evidence....that he should be given the chance to make the playoffs" is a bit out there. What exactly do you want from him? All-star numbers? With OUR defence? I stand by my earlier comments...we could win 10-0, outshoot our opponents 50-49, and Rayzor would find a way to blast Pavelka for something.

As for the game today...

Not a bad effort through the first half, but that fourth Guelph goal really stung. DeKort played well when he had to, but a total lack of defence, plus a lack of effort, really cost them. They were gassed, you could tell, and Guelph walked all over them.
Feeling good, and I say troll because of that last comment about 10-0 etc.. brings absolutely nothing to the table except trying to incite something.

Pavelka isn't that much better from last year and he's not much better than say Paterson or Murray the 2 teams that are ahead of Windsor in the race. DeKort is supposed to be the future you need to get him the majority of the remaining games. Since the beginning of December Pavelka hasn't really given this team goaltending where you can put your team in the playoffs and I mean collectively, he had a stretch of 5 good games in January but the whole body of work isn't very good.