View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelm View Post
Ok, and yet you want to ignore the trend that this team has of NOT playing young players/prospects until they're more clearly ready & experienced? This team certainly has that trend -- unless you're going back to pre-Shero era.

Oh, and I keep hearing really smart hockey professionals like Ken Holland, Ray Shero, Scotty Bowman and others talking about how young players can always benefit from getting more experience at the previous level before being brought up. But I guess I should take, like Gospel, the words of just some poster on this board as being more true.
You ramble on in a tangent about how this team likes to ripen their young players, then you spout off how Harrington will be in the NHL next season. Please.

Do you know how off the wall you sound contradicting yourself?

Furthermore, anyone who watches Harrington can clearly see he doesn't have NHL strength yet and needs time in the A to get stronger.

Quote:
Oh, and this would be the first time in NHL history that a good young player was sent back down to the minors/juniors after getting a look in the NHL?

Obviously, Bylsma has some free reign over roster & line-up decisions, but (A) it doesn't mean he can't ever change his mind; or (B) that other, higher people in the organization (i.e. Shero) can't veto his decisions or ask him to reconsider.
This is not an evaluation. DB words, not mine.

Either you understand that or you don't. Obviously you don't.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote