View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 10:50 PM
TheDevilMadeMe
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1958 View Post
Moderators and administrators of all types of debates and discussions do not participate in the actual debate or discussions. Observe various political debates.

Then you have judges at various levels of the legal system throughout Canada and the USA that manage the fairness of the process without representing a side in the process.

In a hockey context, referees and linesmen do not go on the ice equipped with hockey sticks so they can play the puck.
Thanks for letting us know that you're the one who made that comment. You've been consistently taking shots at the administrators of the project, basically ever since Frank Brimsek was added before Bill Durnan and Turk Broda (though I don't know if that's why you're doing it). So I'll evaluate the merits of the comment in light of that context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiens1958 View Post
And as such that creates a bias and advantage in their presentations while putting the other participants at a distinct disadvantage. The administrators know going in where the key breakpoints are in the aggregate list and can strategically argue while the rest are denied this knowledge and resulting advantages.
If that's the way you feel about the way seventieslord and I behaved ourselves, you are welcome not to not participate in any projects I may admin in the future.

TheDevilMadeMe is offline   Reply With Quote