View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 11:10 PM
chet1926

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118 View Post
Wow, I really didn't think there was anything to the captaincy snub. Just seems like any player, let alone O'Reilly would be slightly disappointed, but not take it to heart. Especially given the kind of person and player Lando is.

It doesn't really line up with the time table from TPS' info either. He said they were close, but something happened around when EJ signed. EJ signed on July 3rd, and Landeskog was named captain on Sep 4th. There's just so much weirdness going on in this situation, I don't know what to believe.

He sure didn't let anything show publicly if he was pissed, saying it was well deserved.

Ryan O'Reilly ‏@Ryan_OReilly90
Congrats @GabeLandeskog92 on youngest captain in NHL history. Amazing player and even better guy. #welldeserved #stud
#greatStyle
Just because you type one thing doesn't mean you mean it. What did you think O'Reilly would do in this situation? Come out and say this is BS, it should have been me etc. Of course not because no would ever want him on an team ever again because he'd look like an ass who only give a crap about himself.