Thread: PGT: Successful weekend!
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2013, 11:29 PM
lamp9post

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
I'd like to see a line of Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-|Gallagher. This to me has the potential to being a world class line.

I would put Eller with Desharnais and Cole. I would juggle Desharnais and Eller at center. They would be our ''3rd'' line. I would compensate's for DD's demotion with PP time.

Bourque belongs on a line with Gionta - he knows that if he has to play on the captain's line he's gonna have to show up, each night. With Plekanec, they form what is now the 1st line but easily the 2nd line if Max and the Gally boys click, which I think they will do.
Maybe in time, but right now the Gally's still need sheltered minutes. That line has a tendency to get pinned in their own zone and is below average without the puck. I actually really like the line combos and minute distribution of all our lines for the time being - kudos to Therrien for that (really liked to see the Gally's with Markov and PK on the 4-on-3 PP today). I do agree that Pacioretty-Gally-Gally is the line of the future though.

lamp9post is offline   Reply With Quote