Old
02-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Dude, quit it with these dumb posts.

Its silly to argue semantics. We can go back and forth on his value all day long. All that matters is that if we got a good offer for him then great, take the deal.
I dont think we should pull the trigger so easily. It really depends on the return and where we are.
Ottawa was expected to be one of the worse teams last year, add in a new coach+system, and the growth of a Norris winner, all of a sudden they become a strong team.
It wouldn't surprise me if the same happened here.
If Markov stays healthy, and Price plays as well as he has, with our current depth, I don't think we should move Markov if we get a good return.
Having Someone like Markov not only helps our team tremendously, but he's a great model to have for the youngsters, and we have a lot of those.
So, I wouldn't just move him because we get a good value for him. I think a solid two way veteran on Defense would become a need if we move him, so we would need to get one in return.
Also, there's been a common factor every year we were great on the PP, Markov. So if we move him, we better make sure that whoever we have can make it work.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote