View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrister39 View Post

The line combos have been ****ed lately, partially because of Dale and partially because of injuries/junk play. Last night they had Elie up with Broadhurst and Griffith which I think is a great idea because you get size and physical play from Elie, playmaking from Broadhurst and shooting from Griffith.
For the most part, I want the lines to stay the same to breed familiarity....however in this part of the schedule with such a big lead for 1st, I like the idea of switching it up. It might give the guys a bit extra motiviation to produce, also I truly believe it helps their development learning to play with different styles of players. I realize that some of the juggling is due to injuries and suspensions. Right now I enjoy the shuffle.
When the playoffs come around, Dale will put em all back together again....and if at any time there is a need to shuffle it up, at least he will have a plan B to fall back on that actually has some data to support the choices.

Friday's game against Brampton, a few sick saves by Stolarz...It's been a while since I jumped out of my seat to applaud a save!
Saturday's game in Patterson Sound (yes, its been renamed), well what else can you say. Complete game by the team, they looked dominant and the usual stellar tending from Jake.
Good weekend