View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
Fact is, Markov think otherwise...
I agree that Markov has been a close second. But Price is clearly the best and will remain until a long time. He's been saving our ass for 3 games now and the only loss he had cannot be on himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
Price was 19th in save percentage last year.

Lundqvist, Rinne, Quick, Thomas, Luongo, Miller, possibly all considered better than him, but I'm not sure.

He also wasn't on Team Canada in Sochi, Luongo, Brodeur, and Fleury were chosen ahead of him.

Price has certainly done well so far and certainly has potential, but before being considered elite he needs a couple of really dominant seasons under his belt, and they have to be consecutive.
So you compare the season of the rangers, the King's, the Canucks to Montreal last year ?

In 2010 at Vancouver and not Sochii, Price was 21 he was just coming off a season where he did not play... How do you bring that up

Any sane mind would take Price before both Luongo and Miller. It was trough three years ago, now it isnt and it's not even close.

So yeah, there's maybe three debatable in Quick(Wich I think is overated.), Lundqvist and Rinne. That makes it four and are they clearly ahead of Price ? Sure bring up the stats but hey it's not like we finished 15th in the east with no system at all.

Oh and Thomas was horrible last year.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote