View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Strummergas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islanderfan17 View Post
lol'ing at any of the negative reactions about yesterdays game. I was at the game and I thought we played fine, it was actually a very good tight game between both teams up until that absolutely atrocious charging call on Strait (which was really just a damn good check). I mean, really refs? Making a ****** call like that with little time left in a 0-0 game? It's as if these guys didn't want to have to ref an OT game or something I would have been fine had the Devs just won on a clean goal, but I hate seeing a well played game by both teams being decided by a total **** call.
Well, everyone was guaranteed that they'd be home in time for kickoff if they came to the game.

I had to turn off the game just after the Grabner breakaway, but I though they played ok with the exception of the power play. It let them down in a major way yesterday. Other than that, I had no real complaints except for the ones I normally have, but that's more symptomatic of the roster than it is with the effort. Hopefully, they have more luck against the Penguins on Tuesday.

Strummergas is offline   Reply With Quote