View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
PhysicX

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
It goes further than that with Ray Lewis... I might just be making assumptions here... But the guy clearly looks like he's on Cheque drops for big games. I mean...Crying during the anthem? Jesus.. It's either that or he's on Cocaine.

He has looked younger and had alot more vigor in those playoff games too... Maybe you it was just about stepping it up for the playoffs I don't know... But the question need's to be asked.
That's what I don't like about all of this. Assumptions and accusations, people examining, in Ray Lewis' case, his recovery, his play and abnormal emotions pre- and post-game. I found it as strange as you by the way, but what do I know of his past experiences and his emotional stability and what not.

Same thing goes with his performances this year. The guy has always been good, definitely a Hall Of Famer, so was this stepping up to his last plate appearance, or was it something more?

And this can go on and on, for example with players coming back from injuries (some serious, others less) and performing even better than before. Oh, so should we link them to PEDs as well, since that's prevalent in sports these days? It should be the league's job to fight this, not ours.

PhysicX is offline   Reply With Quote