Thread: Speculation: What to do with Devin Setoguchi
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Beegoalie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patp14 View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing this. In his defense just like the OP said, I think Seto has playing hard and personally I have been really pleased by his game. He just hasn't gotten any bounces and the ones he does get aren't going in. They will come imo. I just think the line he is on isn't good together. The current mix of players on that line don't fit well with the eachothers playing style.

And to get back to my Heatley hate. I really don't like Heatley on that top line. He just doesn't do a damn thing at even strength. I can't wait till his contract is up so we can ship his ass out. Cool you can sit in front of the net on a powerplay and score garbage goals, which he should have way more of if he could move around and get open instead of just sitting ****ing still. He is a damn pylon out there when the play is actually moving from one zone to the next.

Lets jump-start Seto by putting him up with Koivu and Parise!
Heatley will outproduce Setoguchi on that top line 99.9999% of the time. Call them garbage goals or whatever you want but Heatley has proven in his career, last season and this season that he is 10 times the player Devin Setoguchi is. Heatley scored 24 goals with Warren Peters and on one knee last year..5 more than Setoguchi who played with better players for the most part playing with Cullen.

Heatley right now has how many goals?? Setoguchi has how many goals? Setoguchi isn't that good. Your comparing apples to oranges here.

Last edited by Beegoalie: 02-04-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Beegoalie is offline   Reply With Quote