View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 11:04 AM
LeftCoast

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
Wow only the one team can win each season really are you sure cause I thought the 4 semi finalists shared the cup--thanks man that was real head scratcher.
They should fire the coach because it's a very talented team that has made the playoffs many times & has failed to win the cup.That is the objective right?
I know for some fans making the playoffs year after year is all it's really about & even if they fired AV & brought in a new coach who failed to make playoffs 2 to 8 times some fans would still be in here saying firing the new coach was a mistake he was a victim of injuries to core players or some other nonsense.I am sure you know what all the excuses.
You don't need excuses for not winning the cup. No team should EXPECT to win the cup and if they fall short start making silly rash moves. It's the hardest championship in professional sports to win. Great teams fall short of winning the cup every year. Since the last lockout, only the Detroit Red Wings have won the Stanley Cup and the President's trophy in the same year - and they also were eliminated in the first round after winning the President's Trophy in 2005.