View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 11:33 AM
FreddtFoyle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cishockeyfan View Post
Heading into the Post Season, any injury updates, is UNB being precautionary with some guys right now?

Josh Kidd - Is his Concussion an end to his season?
Adrian Robertson - ???
Tyler Carroll - I keep hearing hell play next game but he hasn't (Cause of a eye poke?)

I was surprised to see campbell and critchelow both on Culligans line againts STU, What about Thomas Nesbitt? He leads UNB in shots on goal has great speed has played better lately, but yet seems to get the least of the Ice Time out of all of UNB's Top 3 Line Players. I see him as a good fit for Culligans Line with Tyler Carroll on the Left Side. MacNeil has been a good click with Pridham and Swan, which would leave Cam Braes to Center a very good third line
Coach Mac said Kidd is skating and may be available for playoffs. Robertson is close, and probably will be ready. The same with Carroll. I wouldn't be surprised if either of those two play a bit on Friday. As it is, he's easing Braes back into the lineup by having him just play on the power play.

Gardiner is experimenting with his lines a bit, since he has that luxury. Nesbitt played with Culligan and MacNeil two weekends ago. Swan is a bit banged up from practice, so that created another opportunity to juggle the lines Saturday.