Old
02-04-2013, 11:41 AM
HiggsBozon
LOLZ, keep hating

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
Welcome!

I don't disagree with anything you said, but I think there's way too much talk about Boston's 'intimidation' of other teams. The Habs don't seem to notice it and the reality on the ice is that the two teams always play very tight and close games. Win or lose, Montreal rarely gets out-hit, out-played, out-muscled or out-anything by Boston. I can't remember a game against them that was decided by intimidation.

That said, I agree that White is in, Armstrong is out.
Thanks. I personally think the Chara hit on Pacioretty and the game that followed it (I think we lost it 5-1 at the time) helped Boston quite a bit mentally. At the time, our players decided to give up, and Boston showed character through adversity. We didn't respect ourselves, and let's get real, without Cammalleri's 10 points in 7 games and Price great first games, we didn't control that series.

But I can see where you're coming from and I respect your opinion. I just have another point of view on how we have to stand up for ourselves. We can't let the Bruins hit Markov, Pacioretty and Subban and not react.