View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 11:45 AM
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!

vCash: 500
Trade dead line this season has been pushed back to April 3rd, due to the lock out. So just about two months remain until the TDL.

The Caps have 10 more games remaining in the month of February. The key strectch will be the last week of February when the Caps play 3 straight games at home, one against the Hurricanes and two against the Devils. Caps lose all three of those games, I believe that McPhee will be gone before March begins.

Look at the February schedule, I see the Caps only eeking out wins against the Leafs on Tuesday and against the Panthers at home next weekend. Other than that, I see the Caps losing every other game this month, with the last game in February being against the Flyers in Philly. Thus good chance the Caps go the remainder of this month 2-8 with grand total of 4-14-1 or 9 points come March 1.

McPhee moved by March 1, new GM still has time to make some moves before the TDL.
(Way the Caps are currently playing, I just don't see Ribeiro seeing any positives in resigning with the Caps, therefore he's a piece to be moved before the TDL).