Thread: Mike Rupp
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Stepanformayor*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Geoffrion View Post
I think he could be a great 4th liner, but you can't say he's been anything special on the ice. I've always been a fan of Rupp, I think he's a heavyweight who can actually play the game, but he hasn't done anything.

I defended him plenty, but there comes a point where I can't do that anymore, until he starts proving he's an asset and provides this team with an element they're lacking.
With all do respect i still personally don't see how anyone can consider MR a Heavyweight?.. I guess maybe you can if you consider he seems to at least be Willing to go with most anyone. God bless him cause it surley is a tough way to make a living, but going back to last year it sure seems to me he ends up on his back everytime he fights.. Let's not fool ourselves here folks MR is not on the roster to score goals. If he isn't beating people up or creating some sort of disturbance with the other team what good is he? IMO his fights this year have actually hurt us cause when he fights it always seems to swing the momentum i the other teams favor..