View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 01:48 PM
BringBackChara

vCash: 500
Not sure if this is the right place but I'm participating in a EHM GM League and I'm running Minnesota. Obviously I tried to recreate this year's lines but with our cap set at 64.5M I had to make some adjustments.

So here is some moves I made, I'd appreciate feed back on how you think I'm doing.

I wanted to pick up a PP QB to play with Suter. Was gunning to get Liles from Toronto but lost the sweepstakes. Ended up getting a much more expensive Markov from Montreal (the GM is blowing up the team).

I was also offered Sarich from Calgary (looking for a shut down d-man to play with Scandella) and a cheap defensive minded grinder in Begin. Had to make cap space for both trades so I traded Cullen to Toronto and picked up a much cheaper/younger Bozak who has very similar ratings.

Was able to offload Gilbert's salary as well. Although Granlund is playing in the NHL I have him seasoning in the AHL along with Brodin. I was able to make the cap work but it meant dumping Mitchell in the AHL *sad face*

I'll be rolling with these lines to start

Parise-Koivu-Heatley
Bouchard-Bozak-Setoguchi
Clutterbuck-Brodziak-Powe
Veilleux-Konopka-Begin

Suter-Markov
Stoner-Spurgeon
Scandella-Sarich

Backstrom
Harding