View Single Post
Old
12-16-2003, 08:35 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kngbryn
Our lineup seems like it is getting smaller by the minute.
Palffy-5'10", Straka-5'9", Cammy-5'9"(I bet he is smaller than that), Clarke-5'9", Avery-5'10", Sim-5'10", Visnovsky-5'10". Hopefully having too many small players won't result to more injuries.
Funny thing is, they're the only ones not getting hurt. And our big guys are going down like the plague.

Quote:
What is the extent of Millers' injury?
Who cares, because I sure as ***** don't. He's overrated by our fans, and for all that money he's demanded, he's not even remotely close to translating it on the ice. I really enjoyed him when we first aquired him, and his first season. He's like most players in this league that demand top coin in their contract year, and never do a thing again. I know most of you really like the guy, and he's really important to our defensive corps, but to make the money he's making should be considered for a number 1/2 defenseman, and I think he's a number 3/4 defeseman at best. Lubo is somebody that should warrant that kind of money in the near future.
When Matty got his contract, he never said a thing and he was more than deserving because he brought his A game for his entire career with LA, and rarely missed a game. Miller brought it for one season and threatened the team that he'd look elsewhere. And, I personally believe it had more to do with losing Boucher the year before, and our front office saving face. Losing Schneider has made our PP pathetic, not to mention our SH unit. Seeing Modry kill penalties makes me cringe!