Thread: Trade Rumors
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Shane O'Brien has been a healthy scratch for Colorado. Problem is where does he fit when Greene and Mitchell come back...

Gagne and Penner should be the guys the Kings should be shopping. No one will take Richards contract and probably hesitate on Stoll's too. Justin Williams and Kopi have great chemistry, why deal him.
It's crazy to think Mike Richards is untradable because of a handful of hockey games this season. He might not have the same value, depending on the team, but if we were to shop him, he would certainly be in high demand.

Stoll is easily movable as well, but I just don't see Lombardi shopping him, nor should he yet.

Gagne has been better as of late and it will be interesting to see how he develops with Richards and Carter going forward.

Penner is definitely the odd man out, and needs to be moved for likely whatever we can get for him, though I don't see any deals for him soon. Will likely be a trade deadline deal for a mid pick or prospect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
We have out first legit hockey trade of the season:

@NYRangers: BREAKING NEWS: the #NYR have acquired forward Darroll Powe and Nick Palmieri from MIN in exchange for forward Mike Rupp
Sort of surprising. I like Rupp, and getting both Powe and Palmieri seems like a pretty good return for him. Not a bad trade for either side from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop Winnin View Post
What would you guys want from Buffalo for Stoll??
Something ranging in-between a first and second round pick if we were to firesale, but I doubt he is available. We have no immediate player than can step in, and the Kings aren't going to demote Richards or force Richardson onto the line, and I am not a fan of King or Nolan being allowed to play center at the NHL. Unless you can think of a swap, I can't see us parting with him, especially so early in the season.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller