View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Markov has a NO TRADE CLAUSE (sorry if it was already mentioned).
We need him for playoffs...TWO things I want from Markov:
1) to stay healthy (by watching your back at all times for dirty/violent hitters...not being a sitting duck along the boards ever again...Subban and Gorges are good at watching their backs while protecting the puck)
2) perform during playoffs the way he does in regular season, but no.1...stay healthy! (please!).

Depending on how Markov does in playoffs and IF he manages to stay healthy this time...$4mil/year for TWO years he should take a rebate (so we have money for other players like Subban, Galchenyuk, Gallagher,etc + for the management's patience...waiting 3 to 3 1/2 years for Markov to play again is called being VERY PATIENT...hair pulling patient!).

Go Markov Go! keep it up, but please watch your back out there...can't be a sitting duck/easy target out there!).

It's too good to be true!!:
Can't believe Markov is healthy, Subban is back, Gorges is there, and Bouillon is playing like the warrior that he is and...is doing well on the PP (didn't think he can play PP but I'm really loving what I'm seeing from Bouillon...so patient/poised on the PP...was always a huge fan of Bouillon).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 02-04-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote