View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 02:15 PM
wingnutks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
They didn't win.. Not every night is the power play going to be number one in the world especially against a team they've played three times in two weeks.. So lets not go to a game because they had down night and that must be an indicator on how they'll play Tuesday!

They win Tuesday we'll have the same people complaining the attendance wasnt high enough and I can't wait for the next game!

This team has a shot to make the playoffs as a low seed.. They're goin to lose they're fair share of games people shouldn't freak out about a game they lost late while playing like crap and still having deserved at least one point. Not to be a downer but they won 5 of 7 games two times last season and four of five another occasion, hot streaks happen and so will cold ones. I'm just praying they can manage to take another step this year.
Ive never been to a game before where I saw such poor work ethic, especially AWAY from the puck. Its hard to see that via TV, but in person it was apparent. Watching Moulson play made me want to kick a kitten.

wingnutks is offline   Reply With Quote