Thread: Speculation: The One Kadri Discussion Thread.
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 02:16 PM
hobarth

vCash: 500
Kadri Time ?

Kadri is TO's top scorer so far in this young season and has done it with very little TOI and this is just wrong, Kessel should be our top scorer. The much talked about chemistry between Bozak and Kessel has not payed off for Kessel so far and this protracted season is a tickin'. I think it's a no brainer that Kessel and Kadri should play together to see if they can develop some chemistry. I've never understood why a team would break up a successful line for a PP and since Kadri and Kessel have been playing together sometimes on the #1 PP unit, why not play them together to develop chemistry on a line. Any chemistry they may develop would probably assist them on what's turning out to be a very anemic PP. I think that Kadri has enough ego to play properly with Phil, Bozak when he gets the puck normally looks for Kessel before he does anything, Kadri would look for the best play not only relying on Kessel which would add an unpredictability to Kessel's line that's not there now.

The lines I would like to see tonite :

1)Kessel/Kadri/Komarov-I think Komarov is much more comfortable/effective being physical than JVR

2)Kule/Grabbo/Mac-Mac is a game-time decision, they've done it before time to do it again

3)JVR/Bozak/McClement-I liked the way McClement played in the Boston game

4)Who cares
In my ideal world it would be Ashton/Colborne/Biggs-size, attitude and a smattering of skill, in time could be #3

.500 will not get TO in the playoffs so we need to be better, what a treat that would be, or considerably worse to take advantage of the upcoming draft.