View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 04:14 PM
Martini*
Gods Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysCyYoung View Post
Chicago has almost four million more people than Toronto and plays in a baseball-only facility. They are also only seven years and change removed from a World Series championship, so I don't buy the explanation that the Cubs - who also happen to play in a significantly smaller facility with a ton of afternoon games - are negatively impacting the White Sox totals. Stop making excuses for their poor attendance figures.

Yes, the Cubs have averaged almost three million people for how many years, missing that number last year with a 100 loss team by only 120,000 while the White Sox, have averaged two million for how many years straight, I think eight off the top of my head. So, in reality, baseball attendance numbers in Chicago were down across the board which is and always will be, a Cubs town, sadly. So strawman logic is just that. Not to mention how the White Sox had better TV ratings then the Flubs, wont even bring that one up.

And what poor attendance figures are these when compared to the Bluye Jays they are so, so much better?

Martini* is offline   Reply With Quote