View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
capitalsrock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCantHandleMyRiddum View Post
Lol, you've got to be kidding me. Like I said, you're in denial.

Yeah, right. Semin was the favorite scapegoat of Caps fans and management.

Sure, bud... yet they're an impressive 26th in goals per game. Ovie can't buy a goal to save his life. Backstrom can't generate anything in the offensive zone. Their top scorers are 3rd/4th liners. Ok.

Scoring is not the only problem for them but it's clearly a big problem. They don't have the defence or goaltending to afford not to score goals. That team simply has too many glaring weaknesses.

LOL! Let me pull some stats from an earlier post... Rankings for Sv% and GAA respectively... Holtby? 38th and 39th. Neuvirth? 23rd and 26th. If you ask me, that's absolutely brutal. They're not a good enough team to have average at best goaltending.

10 games into a 48 games season. They're dead last in the East. Second before last in the league. Lol, they're not making the playoffs this year, bro. It's okay though. You'll get a good shot at Seth Jones.
Not going to bother with this nonsense, but defense is our biggest problem and I can't understand how you could possibly think keeping Semin would've helped us there.

capitalsrock is offline   Reply With Quote