View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 05:04 PM
mhs8hockey

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to mhs8hockey
Quote:
Originally Posted by original islander View Post
Granted that guys like Aucoin and Strait played extremely well because they just played hockey. They are guys that are showing a lot of hustle also because they are "hungry" players. I'm not that sure Lubo really wants to be here.

Players that know the system and were in physical shape like Frans, Grabner, Hamonic, MacDonald along with players who know the system from Bridgeport like Ullstrom and McDonald also played well.

Hockey is a game of trust and if you know where Streit or Frans are on the ice it's more efficient than not being sure of where a new person will be.
Listen at the end of the day the guy is a professional athlete. No matter what, everyone has pride. He will play 100% because of this. Lets throw in the fact that he "might" be playing for a contract next year with the Isles or another NHL team. Or even a KHL team. The better he plays the more money he will make. End of story! I think his attitude is poor, but I also think he will help this team starting the second he laces up his skates for the NY Islanders.

mhs8hockey is offline   Reply With Quote