View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysicX View Post
That's what I don't like about all of this. Assumptions and accusations, people examining, in Ray Lewis' case, his recovery, his play and abnormal emotions pre- and post-game. I found it as strange as you by the way, but what do I know of his past experiences and his emotional stability and what not.

Same thing goes with his performances this year. The guy has always been good, definitely a Hall Of Famer, so was this stepping up to his last plate appearance, or was it something more?

And this can go on and on, for example with players coming back from injuries (some serious, others less) and performing even better than before. Oh, so should we link them to PEDs as well, since that's prevalent in sports these days? It should be the league's job to fight this, not ours.
My main problem with Ray is that he's too damn intense for being a sane person Damn he's scary.
I've played alot of football and I've never really played with someone who was like him or against but if I was I'd sure would crap my pants

Imagine being a WR and needing to slant in OUCH Knees weak

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote