Old
02-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannikAtTheDisco View Post
Hey guys nucks fan coming in peace, first just wanna say how awesome it is so see this board so active I remember a couple years ago when the Wild board was an absolute ghost town here, not sure why but glad it's changed!

Anyways just wanted to know what's up with Suter and Granlund (at least points wise)? Haven't watched a lot of Wild hockey so far this year and obviously the teams doing pretty well but I drafted those two on my fantasy team and I've already dropped Granlund and I'm starting to consider dropping Suter. Wondering if you think I should pick up Granlund again at some point, will he get it going? and more importantly will Suter start picking up the pace points wise or has he settled back into a more defensive role in Minny?

any feedback is appreciated thanks in advance!
Nice to see a level-headed Nucks fan for a change

My guess is that Suter is still adapting to the new system. He didn't really do well when paired with Spurgeon and Gilbert but he's with Jonas Brodin now and they're looking good together. He also receives a ton of PP time so that's a help for his point totals.

I'd say keep him, drop Granlund and acquire Brodin.

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote