View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Gary320

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Breadman View Post
whats telling about it though? What has changed gio is back that's the cap, markov I guess but he doesn't seem to say much, I guess cammy and Gill were bad apples?
Not sure about Cammy, but Gill wasn't a bad apple. I've never seen so many players disappointed about a player being traded, like I did when Habs traded Gill. Guy was a huge leader in the room.

I think Price's comments reflect not only the team leadership but the coaches and the GM. Us as fans, we saw last year's management as completely lost and confused with no real direction and no emotion. There has been a complete shift in attitude and mentality, even BEFORE the season started, we got an indication that the management has changed. I do think leadership in the room as changed as well, a guy like Gorges looks like he's #2 in the room now, besides Gionta, which wasn't the case a year ago.

Really really telling that Price would say such a thing. Now, we cant really compare to other years because.. we never really had 24CH before this.

This weekly episode was pretty awesome. I hope episode 2 will be as revealing as this was. Episode 1 didn't really give us a inside, besides Coach Mike and Bergevin's pre-game speeches.

Last edited by Gary320: 02-04-2013 at 04:53 PM.