View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 05:50 PM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Not sure about Cammy, but Gill wasn't a bad apple. I've never seen so many players disappointed about a player being traded, like I did when Habs traded Gill. Guy was a huge leader in the room.

I think Price's comments reflect not only the team leadership but the coaches and the GM. Us as fans, we saw last year's management as completely lost and confused with no real direction and no emotion. 360 to this year, even BEFORE the season started, we got an indication that the management has changed. I do think leadership in the room as changed as well, a guy like Gorges looks like he's #2 in the room now, besides Gionta, which wasn't the case a year ago.

Really really telling that Price would say such a thing. Now, we cant really compare to other years because.. we never really had 24CH before this.

This weekly episode was pretty awesome. I hope episode 2 will be as revealing as this was. Episode 1 didn't really give us a inside, besides Coach Mike and Bergevin's pre-game speeches.
Dude, you realise that a 360 leaves you in the exact same direction you started?

I sure hope we didn't do a 360