View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Bleach Clean

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckle78 View Post
Because some people are capable of using common sense and others are not. Some people are able to step back and look at the big picture and use deductive reasoning to come to a logical conclusion.

No one is claiming to have inside information. No one is claiming to know exactly how this will play out. However one of the easiest things for sports fans to do i determine the market for a particular player. Its basically comes down to common sense everytime.

If you have a problem with me not backing IP my claim of a small market without a full report with sources too bad. You seem to be the only one that can't seem to grasp the market size that is on you.

Yup, it's on me. But you forget, had you bandied this about in this thread for a time, I'm damn near sure somebody else would have called you on it. It just so happened to be me, and here we are.

A lot of people claim to have common sense. Isn't always the case. So in your common sense opinion, which teams are possible for Luongo. Describe what a good market is, a medium level market, and a poor market, and how Luongo fits in. I'm intrigued to hear the rationale.