View Single Post
02-04-2013, 06:04 PM
original islander
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by RWWallpaper View Post
What does he gain by not giving 100% though? Doesn't help us make the playoffs and certainly doesn't help him get dealt to a contender come the deadline if we are, once again, on the outside looking in...

I'm not worried about his compete level whatsoever...
I'm not saying that he will or won't compete hard because we can't know what's inside his heart. I simply brought up the possibility when another poster pointed out that a couple of players that don't know our system were our best players in the early games.

My response was meant to indicate that I felt that guys like Aucoin and Strait's play was a direct of their hustle and that I'm not sure that Lubo has the same desire or motivation. After all he has given the impression that he would like to play elsewhere just as he did to Edmonton when he was traded from LA.

If anyone is interested you can look up his stats on yahoo. I don't know how to provide links when posting on the phone. But when you look at them you will noticed his numbers in Edmonton were not as good as in LA and Anaheim where he was geographically happy. Granted he was banged up, but still cause for concern.

original islander is offline   Reply With Quote