Thread: Pre-Game Talk: FEB 6TH Boston @ Montreal 7:30PM EST
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 05:59 PM
jmeehan1985

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
I just hope win or lose that the team plays well.

I don't think we are going to lose a lot of the 24 home games this year to be honest.

We might have the best home record of the east come the end of the season.

Bruins will probably be without Marchand and also no Thomas for robbing us like he did the last years.

We are going to beat them wednesday, we actually have more grit then them right now.

They have Lucic Horton in the top 6 that are big. We have Cole Bourque Paciorretty ***** please.

They have an injured inforcer in Thornton, they are left with Campbell Paille as 4th liners. We have Moen Prust White again ***** please.

The only two tough guy they have right now are Chara and Lucic. If Lucic fights Prust who care if he wins, we win the 5 minutes without him vs Prust.

Habs have the team to beat the bruins 5 times this year. Just like old times it's them who are scared and insecure to play the habs not the opposite.
Huge Bruins fan can't wait for Wednesdays game I love playing Montreal the games are never boring to watch and usually seem like playoff pace. I agree Thornton is hurt and it looks like The little ball of hate in Marchand is not playing but Sponner is filling in.Behind Chara and Lucic Campbell and Horton there are to players you don't mention who I would think be feared alongside the others and that's Macdermid and Mcquaid there friggen animals.