View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Casper
30 goal grinder

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by urho View Post
What is that message? That they're not trying? Yes they are. That they should be better? I think they already know that... Yeo is the one needing a message from someone. His gameplan is a mess, he doesn't react quick enough when lines aren't clicking (and when he is, the masterplan looks like tonights lineup...).

Well, I really hope it turns out okay for both Granlund and Wild. I have real sympathy for the team.
well what good is trying if your constantly being a liability and not getting any results?

I dont think that Yeo is looking for a "try really really hard' reponse. I think he would rather see them take care of their responsibilities and go from there. Playing on the fourth line isn't a worse case sernario for Granlund. This way he isn't so overwhelmed by second line center minutes with second line match ups. Yeo can lower Granlunds responsibilities and just let the kid take a step back and learn at a pace that isn't going to hurt him or the team.

Something had to be done. In any case Im excited to see how Sir Charles does tonight!

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote