View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 08:04 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
God ****ing damn the AI for D-men is awful. Probably worse with the goalies. The D-men in NHL 13 have no sense of urgency to get back and back check and when it comes to the other end of the ice, they get too gung-ho and rush a puck that is almost out of the zone usually resulting in an offsides. Goalies will stick down in the butterfly, a stick up their ass moving (saw a goalie tonight be completely in the butterfly sliding around with no leg movements of any kind) and never trying to stretch to stop a puck, especially on the backhand forehand shots on breakaways. Beyond ****ing stupid. I know the AI was really ****ing bad in NHL 12, but at least they would play D by killing guys and poking pucks away when it was near by. I do have to ask, when they made the AI for NHL 13, did they think defensemen should NEVER play the puck (such as poke checking or trying to block shots)? I think EA just thought an AI player was just another play to pass to and only shoot/pass, but never to do anything else.

SolidSnakeUS is online now   Reply With Quote