View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 10:21 PM
13th Floor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19NYSports91 View Post
I wouldn't say Montreal is definitely better than us and Ottawa is without their best forward.
Fair enough. I said in my post that that part was obviously subjective and I knew someone was going to nitpick that part. Ottawa still showed that they have some spunk going on a good run last year, almost beating the Rangers, and their goalie is playing better than any other in the league right now. And Spezza isn't out for the year. Maybe they aren't DEFINITELY better, maybe they are. I can also make the argument that the Devils are definitely better than us although I didn't put them there. They have a better goalie tandem, their defense is far better, they are better at the center position, they have far better coaching, and they know how to win.

The bottom line of my post still remains: About 6 teams definitely better than us, and another 3 that are most likely better than us. Leaving us around 9th at best. How those teams fall out can be nitpicked to death. Doesn't change where we slot in the conference though.

13th Floor is offline   Reply With Quote