Thread: Trade Rumors
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKopitar11 View Post
Realistically I'd love to have Loktionov take Stoll's place. I just think Stoll has really nothing to offer and isn't talented.
I think Stoll's skillset, as mediocre as it seems, is more valuable as our third line center than Loktionov's, even if he isn't scoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
Oh it worked.

Well, yeah In my next sentence, I admitted it was worth it, but for Penner specifically, he hasn't panned out in the regular season at all. He is becoming dead weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
I think if Stoll got dealt Vey would be on the next flight to LA.
Probably, but that is because we will likely have to call someone up versus him being entirely ready or earning the promotion and forcing his way into the lineup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live in the Now View Post
Its been made obvious that Dean is never going to let Stoll leave this team, so we're stuck with him. I'd love to see him leave but that's never gonna happen, if it would have, it would have been after last season.
Exactly. Stoll isn't going anywhere. Like it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22 View Post
Making significant changes just 7 games after winning the Stanley Cup seems hard to justify IMO.
Correct. The firesale stuff is ridiculous.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller