View Single Post
Old
02-04-2013, 11:13 PM
truck
HFB Partner

vCash: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
I cannot confirm, but I have heard that you must keep a player you claim on waivers for 30 days. The old CBA interpretation was hard to read.

I think it's possible once Wright became available the Jets realized that Peluso was the wrong move and are simply going to wait it out and put Peluso on waivers the second they can, let STL have him back for their farm team, since I strongly doubt that anybody else was interested. So perhaps in 12 days we will see him gone.

BTW, I really hope FLA Parros and we don't dress Peluso. That is an automatic goal or at least scoring chance for us when he steps on the ice, why bother engaging that tool when we have an advantage while he is on the ice? Those guys help us just by being in the lineup for the opponents...
I get that impression too.

The Jets nabbed Peluso before Wright was available and it is very possible they see Wright as a better option.

If they want to develop Peluso and save him for a rainy day, that's cool. I don't really get why people care if he sits. He is living the dream and getting paid a big league salary. I am sure he is willing to wait.

truck is offline   Reply With Quote