Thread: Pre-Game Talk: FEB 6TH Boston @ Montreal 7:30PM EST
View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Toro

vCash: 500
hi all,

I havent posted in some time but have been looking in from time to time.

After reading this thread i need to post a few things.

1. I had to block 2 posters for their strange and annoying opinions that make it hard to read a whole thread. can u name them?

2. Montreal is playing up to their potential and it is very exciting to see.

3. Montreal will whip the snot out of the booins wednesday.

4. Price is now in my view, completely arrived!! he is the real deal and his abilities/size/attitude/style/age/etc have me really happy for the future of our habs. NOT that i had doubts ever but no one can dispute his accomplishments and upside now, not even a hater.

5. Subban has been getting the bum rap and im sick of it. He has no off ice issues other than he is black and he is upbeat and proud of his abilities. Tired of the bull that reporters etc spout about him. He is a model citizen as much as anyone else. He has a good foundation in his family and has a great upbeat attitude that some just dont get.

If the media etc. ruins his days in montreal i will have to rethink my loyalties to this organization.

6. the 2 gallys rock!!

7. Emelin looks like a vet out there, loving his development into a top pairing D-man

8. Markov is the man.

9. Wolvie the warrior pacioretty

10. MB is doing good so far, really happy with the moves. Just wish he would have put an end to the bull crap that gets spewed about subban.

Last edited by Toro: 02-05-2013 at 03:41 AM.