View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 05:30 AM
Kimota
Three Bananas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharvey33 View Post
Prust is not the best fighter out there but he still lead the nhl this year with 4 fights and led the nhl last year with 20 fights.

He was the enforcer of the rangers and i don't remember anyone saying the rangers are soft.

Prust and White are not scared to drop the gloves with anyone so is Moen right now. I think i prefer to have White and Prust that can actually play some hockey and fight when the time is needed than start a liability for 5 minutes per game and get our top forward to play more than they should and get tired.

Who is the enforcer of the flyers? Are they soft? What about the rangers? Asham? At this point Prust is better than Asham.
Again it's great to say on paper "oh we have guys that play and can fight". But White and Moen lose most of them, our team do not scare anybody. You need one more guy that would be added. The last match against the Sens were relatively soft, that is why the Habs won. But the match before that, the Sens set the pace all night and were clearly the agressors and they won and even Neil fighting Prust was the turning point in the game. We need that one more guy that would make our psychologically more intimidating.