View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 07:02 AM
DAChampion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
Chara and Lucic weren't concussing anyone on Montreal until Montreal got yappy and fighty. Komisarek was doing fine aggravating Lucic all of the time, drops his gloves to prove how tough he is and got smashed. Pacioretty decided to lip off at Chara after scoring a goal and Chara made sure he paid for it. You know who will fight Chara and make him pay for it? Nobody. Nobody in the league can take down Chara. That's why Boston paid him so much when he was a UFA.
Not sure who told you that nobody in the league can tale Chara. Where do you get that from?

Evgeni Artyukhin did pretty well; Chris Neil took him down twice and let him off easy. Do you actually think that John Scott, Steve McYntyre, etc would collapse like little girls against the mighty Chara?

Your revisionist history is quite annoying. With respect to Komisarek, I remember in one of the last games of 2008-09, one of Chara or Lucic held him from behind, and the other punched Komisarek in the stomach. Yes I know what you think: he should just ignore being punched in the stomach, end enjoy the 5% chance the refs catch it and give us a power play.

And I can't condone you blaming Pacioretty for what happened to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
John Scott bear swiped Subban and gave Montreal a power play. He was completely useless.
So you're ok with Subban being punched in the face if we get a power play after?