View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 08:46 AM
MattM92

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigar City View Post
Lol. Seriously? Did you wear your TBL gear? I went a couple seasons back when we went to the ECF. It wasn't an ECF game, but it was late in the season and we were battling for second place. They won because Lucic got an assist from the refs skate.

The game was surprisingly pleasant, the fans around me were great. They even put me on the jumbotron with my girlfriend and I got booed by the entire stadium. It was great.

Before and after the game, however, was another story. I was living in Maine at the time so I took the Amtrak down to the Garden (right into the building), and we got there early and left late. The fans in the building before and after the game were a bunch of *******s (big surprise).

But like I said, the people I was sitting next to were awesome. They were even better after I had gotten them on the Jumbotron. But drunk Boston after the game is terrible. I would go again, and bring a backpack so I could throw me and my girlfriend's jerseys in it after the game.
Well we went during the winter at some point so we threw our big winter coats on the high-tailed it out. They were none the wiser

MattM92 is offline   Reply With Quote