View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Getz2perry

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidy2d View Post
I thought Etem looked good besides that one brutal giveaway in the defensive zone late. Love his speed and ability to drive to the net, had a good scoring chance from that.

Honestly really impressed with Staubitz. Not saying he's anything more than he is but when he was on the ice he hit well I thought and definitely let the Sharks know he was playing.

Fasth looked good but like everyone else is kinda saying I want to see his rebound control get better. Still he looks confident and calm out there. You can work on technique/maybe he'll get better as he adjusts to his dmen and the NA ice but you can't always make a mentally weak goalie into a strong one.

Still not entirely sure what to think of this team yet but I'll take the spot in the standings regardless.

Small note: I know all home broadcasters are guilty of this but Hayward and Ahlers really need to pull it in a bit. One of the more judgmental games I have heard them call and it was embarrassing to hear them call for dives or embellishment or bad penalties what seemed like every few minutes. Burish looked like a dive but everything else was just bad form on them imo. Just a side thought.
I didnt realize how fast etem was until i saw him in person. I heard he was fast but you cant really see the speed on tv(maybe i need a hd tv o.O)

I usually mute the game.

Getz2perry is offline   Reply With Quote