View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 09:39 AM
BigT2002

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORGO View Post
[/B]
With all do respect i think i have to disagree.. Although i'm still not sold on Yeo...I'm not sure if Fletch know's what kinda team he's building here.. Last year and the 2 year's previous they wanted up tempo in your face hockey. Now they think their too small and want Mucker's and Wall player's..I realize you need both to win, but I think Fletch and his staff have to first decide what kind of player's fit their system and Go with it.. Enough of the back and forth crap already.. AKA The B's-The Wings-The Flyer's-etc..These teams year after year darft player's to fit THEIR systems. They don't change their minds on the fly.. The more time that goes on, at least IMO, the more The Fletch deals don't look so good..I like him and like that he's not afraid to pull the trigger, but i 'm personally becoming more skeptical with each trade..Sorry fella's iv'e seen Michael Rupp play numerous times he's probably a great teammate, but this team has many leaders's now..They Need skill , guts and consistency. Guy's that aren't afraid to run their Mother's into the 3rd row and can Score.. Something this franchise has lacked since it's inception.. Same ole' Wild IMO..
I can tell you exactly what team he's building. And it is based in PA and a team he was a former front office man in. This has taken over my #1 pet peeve of MN fans only wanting MN born players on this team...we are not the damn Penguins. Stop getting players who had an affiliation with it.

BigT2002 is offline   Reply With Quote