View Single Post
02-05-2013, 11:17 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by I Am Chariot View Post
Facing the Parise-less NJ Devils. Wow. I always suspected that once the organization stabbed their home growns in the back and gave Kovy 100 MILLION dollars it would be impossible to keep Zach a Devil. Really not surprised he left. Especially after the threw Langenbrunner under he bus. I think it weakens the rivalry and I've pretty much lost interest in the Devils.

When do the Devils have to forfeit their #1 pick to make good on cheating the cap?

I lol'ed all summer with all the Parise bashing and Kovalchuk love fest about how Zach couldnt carry Kovies jock.

Devil fans and more importantly Lou used know that you win with an all around wsrrior like Zach over a me-first, cater everything around me,I need 25++ minutes a game and all 2 minutes on the point of every PP, player like Kovalchuk.

He places himself and his game above everything and everybody onthe team as shown by his total disregard for his team and teamates all for a totally meaningless ASG and has had this outlook since he entered the NHL hence why has never lead a team anywhere outside a cindarella run as a 6 seed.

There is a reason that he is a player in his prime with a 100++ million dollar deal with the longest term on a deal ever in the history on the game and he still got passed over for the Cin favor of a 38yr old journeyman defenseman which says it all right there for anyone paying attention outside of the excuse making Devils fans who spin it any way they can.